February went by so fast! I know everybody always says something along those lines at the end of every month, but seriously. What happened? I was super busy most of February and didn't have too much time for a lot of makeup so I tended to stick with neutrals, and natural looks. Well I should say look, because I didn't really change it up at all.
I broke into both my makeup and perfume boxes that have been packed up since we moved, meaning I finally have more of a makeup and perfume selection! whoo hoo! It also means the bathroom is about 10x messier and I desperately need some form of vanity/makeup organization in the bedroom. Does anyone have any suggestions? I've been scouring Pinterest for
- Rimmel Scandaleyes eye shadow stick in 002 Bulletproof
- Rimmel Eyeshadow quad in 018 Romantic Cool (especially colours 1 & 3)
- Covergirl Flamed out mascara in Very Black Blaze
- Maybelline Baby Lips balm in 30 Peach Kiss (I did a full post on these balms already!)
- Benefit Whatt's Up! Highlighter in Soft Focus
- Simple vital vitamin Restoring Night Cream
- The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer highlighter/shimmer/luminizer
I've been loving the Rimmel Scandaleyes shadow stick as a highlight on my inner eye corners as well as a all over colour on my lid. I also line my bottom lash line with i as well. Heck I just put it everywhere apparently! I picked it up in January and have really been taking advantage of it ever since.
My Flamed out mascara is still my favourite! I think it'll be tough to sway me from this one for a while 2 months and counting!
I've been on a highlighter and luminizer kick the last few weeks. Mary-Lou Manizer has been a staple for me for ages. I only got Whatt's up as a birthday gift in January, I have been loving the cream texure, especially on places like the bridge of my nose and brow bone. When I use this little travel-size up, I'll be picking up a full-size for sure.
What were your makeup must-haves last month? If you do favourite posts I'd love to see them too!