Google+

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Window Shopping: High Tea style

Last week I posted about my new favourite Valentine's Day tradition, a girl's tea party! And half the fun of having a tea party is looking cute! It's almost time to bring out the spring dresses, and pastel colours, and I can hardly wait!! 
Here's a little collection of what I would love to wear to my next tea party...



1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Best part? The nail polish colour is called "Pass the Scone". Which basically means you have to wear it to afternoon tea.
What are some of your favourite spring/ tea party-esque looks?

See my post on tea parties here.

2 comments:

  1. They are all so nice! My favourite would be the yellow dress and the nail polish! Love it! Great post!! :) xx

    tropicalcolours.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That nail polish is the perfect shade isn't it :) thanks!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...